"Everyone is going somewhere...
However, some of us are doing it with more class."
M.E.
~
Hello,
It's been over a year since I stopped blogging on this spiritual bloggy thing I had going.
In the end... it was used as a way to diagnose my situation, unfortunately... it did not come soon enough for my older brother, only 52 years old. He died of our condition upon the Mahalaya Amavasya 2017.
Though I stopped writing here, I continued old school on paper for the past year. I took Beloved Shiva out of my home into totes in my garage. He sits there still to this day.... patiently waiting for me to wrap my head around things.
"Love is tricky...
Patience is imperative."
M.E.
~
So here I am, a lil wiser...and a lot healthier. All but one child is pulling through this. That child became addicted to medication to make the pain stop. My hopes is that this blog will be honest.. a real dialogue about the world and yes... my undying Love for Lord Shiva.
As I lay there waiting to die... what was left... boiled down to my simplest form was that Love.
Not sure if anyone will notice... but thank you for reading. ....and much much Love to you today.
No comments:
Post a Comment